Thursday, June 2, 2011

So this is Good-bye? (like you've never seen it before)

 You just figured out how good my love was when I took it away... Just figured out what you had when you no longer have it... Just really saw me for the first time when you saw me walk away... You thought I would stick around but I've had it... I guess we both figured out something new I thought I was lost without you but now that I'm fine because we are threw you, it seems like the lost one appears to be you... (sigh)

I was willing to meet you half way, all the way but you got lost I guess your GPS system failed you yet again, you always run from the best woman for the latest hoe... and I have retired my services I don't want you no more you lost me when I asked you why when I walked in and saw you between that strange misses thighs, don't worry Im not too surprised I was  foolish too looking in your eyes... So, now you asking me a question and here is my reply... At one point I loved you man, I can't lie but it comes a point  in every woman's life we have to say GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment